Lockdown Dairies
Hello everyone here is my first blog based on how I spent this lockdown days.
My first day in lockdown began, when I was eagerly preparing for my last 11th board exam (chemistry). Myself and my classmates were really excited that we didn’t appear for the exam But same time we were upset because we were preparing day and night for the exam. Unfortunately the lockdown extends for a month, so we were really confused about our exam. All of a sudden Tamil Nadu government declared that all 11th students are promoted to 12th and mark will be awarded based on exams conducted that year .
besides studying and working I had spent a lot of time with my family and friends . my mom always used to tell like all other moms that “don’t waste your times in watching television and mobile phones instead use those time in reading books, drawing etc.. “ So I started using my leisure times in reading books (You can win by Shiv khera) and concentrating in music.
Let me share my daily routine with my parents in this lockdown . I used to wake up late around 9 to 10am so mostly I will skip my breakfast. And myself , my sister will help mom in preparing lunch with lots of gossiping and we used to take a cup of tea with lots of happiness and myself and my sister used to listen to mom and dad’s personal life experience how to face the world with confidence and they used to teach us . so then again we have to plan for dinner so we three used to cook with hurry burry as if we can sleep early and wake early . As every day have new beginning we also have new days with lots of experiences . and I started to wake early in morning and my 12 th classes were also started . The lockdown got released with some restrictions .
Schools were opened , myself and my friends are excited to see each other after long time and we done some exams in online . I attended my first day of 12th standard with joy that I have turned 17 yes , off course that was my birthday . I got lots of wishes from my friends and lovable family through whats up and also lots of surprises from my sister and my friends . By this lockdown not only we had time to spend also we had lots of experience with my family . I have learned more in cooking from elders and mom. I want to recommend you can win book those who are interested in reading because it really helpful for built your own character and I had learned even more in carnatic music drawing etc.. and this lockdown taught us to think positive and pray for others and fight with covid-19 with confidence
Rendering thanks and wishes for the front line warriors
Praying with almighty for speedy recovery of ailing covid patients
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ
ReplyDeleteWeldon ๐ฅ๐ค
ReplyDeleteNice๐๐ค
ReplyDeleteNice ๐
ReplyDeleteNice๐ฅ๐ฅ
ReplyDelete๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteSuper nice ๐๐
ReplyDelete๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteVery good first blog.. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteThanks brooo
DeleteNice ๐๐
ReplyDelete๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ฆ❤️
ReplyDeleteWoahh ✨
ReplyDeleteMore to go my gal ✨✨❣️❣️๐น
ReplyDeleteAkkaaa ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ nice to hear someone's lockdown story... Like as if talking wid u in person ! Keep rocking ❤️
ReplyDeleteWow daa♥️
DeleteSuper
ReplyDeleteNaangala solla aramicha blog a bayanthudum ๐๐๐๐
ReplyDelete